I must have stared at my reflection in the mirror for ten minutes this morning.
Looked at how my face has changed over the years – looking for wrinkles and age lines.
Have you stared at your reflection in the mirror on occasion?
- Looked for changes in your appearance?
- Prayed the reflection was of one that has smiled and greeted life welcoming?
- Hoped the image was of one that has loved others as God loved us?
- Believed the replication was of one that prayed for others, encouraged others, and blessed others?
- Thanked God the reproduction was of one filled with the character, nature and attributes of our King, Savior, and Redeemer.
Life has been good to us. We thank God for that!
“Life is a mirror; if you frown at it, it frowns back; if you smile, it returns the greeting.”———————————————–William Makepeace Thackeray