“Give, and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over, will be poured into your lap. For with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.” Luke 6:38 (NIV)
Are you thankful for the gift of giving God has blessed you with?
It is a gift if you love to give and bless others. Think about the people you know that keep their fists clenched tight and think it’s foolish when you give so much to the church or charities.
- Bless others with your gifts of a smile, encouragement, or cash.
- Entertain others with your talents.
- Utilize your skills to help someone become more marketable.
- Remember to pay your tithe and give an offering. The tithe is our debt to Jehovah and the offering is our thanksgiving.
- The tithe belongs to God and we should thank Him for giving us the 90% to use any way we wish.
- Our blessings come from the offerings we give out of sacrifice, love, obedience, and faith.
Because we believe God’s Word, we should never stop giving because of changes in our financial situation.
I have seen the blessings in my life from my giving and have experienced God provide me with more as I gave more. I have also seen Elohim attack the devourer on my behalf. (The law of giving works).
Do not fall ploy to Satan’s tricks.
Believe the words that started this blog off – “Give, and it will be given to us, a good measure, pressed down, shaken together, running over – will be poured into your laps.”
Help us, Lord, to remember that when we open our fists to give to others, it also opens our hands to allow others to pour into them.
We are givers!
We are blessed with the gift of giving.
“Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, so that there may be food in my house, and test me now in this, says the LORD of hosts, if I will not open for you the windows of heaven and pour out for you a blessing until it overflows.” ____________Malachi 3:10 (NASV)