The way your body and emotions react to a challenge – flight or fight syndrome. We all encounter stress in our lives; the secret is keeping it under control.
How you control situations – The act, manner, or practice of managing or controlling something.
Everyone experiences stress when they confront fear, change, pressure and the unknown.
SYMPTOMS OF STRESS
Knots in Stomach
SOME CAUSES OF STRESS
1. Personal problems – (overdue bills, relationships, health, money).
2. Lifestyle changes – (relocation, marriage, divorce, new job, new baby) – changes in your lifestyle whether negative or positive causes stress.
3. Job problems – (downsizing, promoted, terminated, new boss).
4. Everyday hassles – (traffic, family, shopping, burning dinner) – It’s the small foxes that ruin the vineyards. Some of the biggest stress producers can be the small things like the ones listed above.
5. Overload – (job, church, children, parents, mates) – All of these compete for your time.