STRESS: The way your body and emotions react to a challenge – flight or fight syndrome. We all encounter stress in our lives; the secret is keeping it under control.
MANAGEMENT: How you control situations – The act, manner, or practice of managing or controlling something.
Everyone experiences stress when they confront fear, change, pressure and the unknown.
SYMPTOMS OF STRESS:
Knots in Stomach
SOME CAUSES OF STRESS:
1. Personal problems – (overdue bills, relationships, health, money).
2. Lifestyle changes – (relocation, marriage, divorce, new job, new baby) – changes in your lifestyle whether negative or positive causes stress.
3. Job problems – (downsizing, promoted, terminated, new boss).
4. Everyday hassles – (traffic, family, shopping, burning dinner) – It’s the small foxes that ruin the vineyards. Some of the biggest stress producers can be the small things like the ones listed above.
5. Overload – (job, church, children, parents, mates) – All of these compete for your time.