2. Increase in Physical Problems and Illnesses
3. More Problems with Relationships
4. Increase in Negative Thoughts and Feelings
5. Significant increase in Bad Habits
• You can’t avoid all stressful situations but you can control the way you react to them.
• Start by monitoring yourself for a week or two to identify exactly what situations cause stress for you.
• Then notice what Physical Stress Reactions you experience.
• Once you know what causes your stress and how it affects you, you’ll be ready to learn how to handle and reduce it.