Food consumption plays an important role in any weight loss program.
EXERCISE ALONE WILL NOT DO IT.
I TRIED LOSING WEIGHT BY EXERCISING FIVE DAYS A WEEK.
………………BUT DID NOT CHANGE MY DIET………………..
MY BODY TONED.
BUT I DID NOT LOSE ONE OUNCE!
Exercise and good nutrition go hand and hand.
- Exercise 4-5 times a week – including cardio and free weights or weight machines.
- Modify your diet – limit processed foods, sugars, and junk food.
- Limit your food intake – eat less and chew more.
- Use a smaller plate for meals – instead of regular dinner plates.
- Practice behavioral modification – don’t go back for a second helping.
- Change unhealthy eating behaviors – fried foods, junk foods, high sodium foods, eating heavy meals after 6:00 pm, and consuming too much alcohol.
O give thanks unto the Lord; for He is good: for His mercy endureth for ever._________________Psalm 136:1